Tom received his law degree with Highest Honors from Hamline University in 1996. His entire career has been dedicated to representing victims of serious injury and death.
A high success rate in injury litigation over the last 20 years has affirmed Tom’s belief in the jury system. He is confident that if jurors hear all the relevant facts they will always render the just verdict.
A passion for honing his skills as a trial lawyer and being a zealous advocate for his clients has led to Tom traveling the country to keep current on the craft of trial presentation. Tom is the only attorney in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa to be granted “Champion Status” by the National College of Advocacy’s Masters of Trial Law Program. Determining what is required to motivate jurors to action is what drives case value.
Tom is the only living Wisconsin Champion and Diplomate of AAJ’s Masters of Trial Law program. He is licensed in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa state and federal courts.
Below are some of the highlights of his on-going quest:
- Legacy Truck Driving School – Graduate
- Milwaukee Repertory Theatre – Certified Actor
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy – Master Advocate
- National College of Advocacy – Master of Trial Law
- Trial Lawyers College – Graduate
Tom has been recognized for his professional accomplishments as follows:
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Society
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Elite Trial Lawyers
- Silver Gavel Honor Society
- 10.0 Superb – AVVO
- Preeminent Rated – Martindale Hubble
- Belli Society – Fellow